potato chip chicken recipe

It is my husbands favorite dish. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Just grab your favorite potato chips like sour cream and onion, cheddar sour cream, bbq. I've tried other flavored chips but the barbeque and it has to be the black bag of Lays barbeque chips is by far my families favorite. Place the drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. BBQ Chip Chicken Recipe Reviews. Dip the chicken into the flour mixture, coating completely. To Marinate: Put chicken breasts in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. Dip the drumsticks in the eggs, then coat generously with the potato chips. Dec 26, 2018 - Explore candice drew's board "Potato chip chicken" on Pinterest. Make our Barbecure Chip Chicken! These are super easy to make chicken tenders that the young and old will love. Home Recipes Potato Chip Chicken. 4. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Potato chip chicken, Chicken recipes. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and salt. 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. Dredge chicken in flour first. The air fryer does a nice job of crisping up the chips if you follow the recipe's guidance on slicing thinly and drying well. Potato Chip Chicken Recipe. Melt butter in baking dish. April 2020. Put potato chip crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl. American Recipes. Recipe potato leek soup with ham Ingredients 2 Tablespoons of unsalted butter 4 cups thinly sliced leeks, white-colored and lightweight eco-friendly parts only 4 cups chicken broth* 2 large russet taters, peeled, reduce 1/2 inch pieces 1/2 teaspoon ground white-colored pepper 2 cups pork, diced 1/4 cup cream or … Serve with twice-baked potatoes, if desired. This recipe has a nostalgic appeal that harks back to the 1950s and '60s. The chicken will take around 10-15 minutes depending on thickness. Place rack over foil and set aside. Update July 2014 – You can now find the Maple Mustard Sautéed Asparagus Recipe and the Sour Cream Breadstick Recipe in their own posts. Bake 40 minutes for whole breasts, 30 minutes for strips. Combine crushed potato chips, salt, pepper and paprika. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done. It is very delicious and a favorite of my family. The definitely of hitting the jackpot when you’re a mom? If you make it ahead, don't add the baked potato chips until it's time to bake the casserole, or they'll become soggy. Potato Chip Chicken Tenders that are moist and succulent with a golden crispy outside made with crushed potato chips. Cest la vie. VERY GOOD!!! This potato chip chicken has chicken breasts that are coated in crushed potato chips and then cooked until golden brown and crunchy. Deliciously crunchy! If you want to, you can cover the chicken with the leftover coating. Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken and season with salt and ground black pepper. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Cut cooked chicken into bite-size pieces. Dip chicken tenderloins in sour cream, then coat with potato chips. 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat. UPDATE: I like this with plain chips but it is especially good with BBQ chips. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken, spacing them … How many ingredients should the recipe require? Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through the baking time. Pinterest. Mix the potato chips, cheese, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag. Add chicken, do not stack and cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender. I did not bother to marinate and I added garlic and parmessan to the butter to make it extra tasty. I used Fun Yuns as the potato chip and it turned out very tasty. Lay the chicken out on a baking sheet (I always cover the sheet with foil for easy cleanup). Dip chicken into the dressing mixture, then into the potato chips, coating both sides completely. Bake and serve with barbecue sauce, sweet and … Hot Chicken Salad with Potato Chips Recipes 460,288 Recipes. BBQ Potato Chips Chicken Tenders are a really easy dinner recipe idea that can be made in 30 minutes or less. 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If there is any butter leftover pour on top of the drumsticks. Roll chicken in crumbs until well coated, then … Place chicken on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Set aside. 6 comments; 19 bookmarks; by . The original bag holds up much better during rolling and the chips cannot escape from it! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. My mom used to make this all the time when I was a kid. Recipes; Potato Chip Chicken. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. 2465. I like fried food just as much as the next person — even had a home fryer once. There is a hands down favorite meal at our house, and my kids beg me to make it on a regular basis. Twitter. Chicken Strip Recipes Ways To Cook Chicken Chicken Strips Fried Chicken Recipes Baked Chicken Chicken Meals Crispy Chicken Boneless Chicken Bbq Chicken. Top with potato chips and sprinkled paprika. Buy the chicken tenders or thin sliced chicken for this recipe instead of the big huge chicken breasts. (In fact the SCO flavor got "lost".). Put baking pan into the oven. Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Sweet Potato Chips sweetchipseasypotatosalty. I used peppercorn ranch (old dutch) potato chips - takes more than one cup though. You saved Potato Chip Chicken to your. Melt butter in baking dish. | Potato Chip Chicken Strips Recipe from Taste of Home. Bake chicken 5 minutes, then … Tender, juicy chicken breasts are cooked in the oven after being coated with a salty, potato chip breading, could it get much better? This recipe for crunchy potato chip chicken tenders is sure to be a hit. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. https://www.foodiecrush.com/potato-chip-crusted-chicken-breasts-recipe https://www.thekitchn.com/potato-chip-chicken-tenders-23048126 Today, Josh, Nicole, and Trevor are teaching you recipes you can make at home with potato chips. Add chicken, do not stack and cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender. Boneless chicken breasts marinated overnight, then baked in onion-flavored potato chips. Potato Chip Chicken Strips: Potato chips can also make a great breading for chicken. The leftover butter I pour over and bake for 45 minutes uncovered at 350. 460,288 suggested recipes. I have made it many times for friends who have had babies, or surgeries, or … https://tasty.co/recipe/potato-chip-crusted-chicken-nuggets Amount is based on available nutrient data. Overall it was good. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-chicken-with-potato-chips 3 comments; 15 bookmarks; by . Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture, then dip into the potato chip mixture, pressing the crumbs into the chicken if needed to form a crust. Pour chicken mixture into the prepared casserole. However I cut my chicken breasts into thin strips and dipped it into milk instead of melted butter. This search takes into account your taste preferences. They are nicely baked until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Heat the oven to 350 F. Butter a 2 to 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Recipe by Taste of Home. Skip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Info. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. They were so moist on the inside and crispy on the oustside. November 13, 2014. @KettleChips are also verified in carrying non-GMO products, … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Potato Chip Crusted Fried Chicken Recipe | Rachael Ray Show In a … I thought that was a bit ridiculous. This is an excellent oven-fried chicken recipe. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Smash chips; add flour, salt and pepper. I use the Lays Barbeque chips the one in the black bag. Every once in a while we get some Hansen’s Diet Root Beer, and the kids think it’s such a treat!When we decide to treat ourselves to real live potato chips, the boys could down a whole bag in one sitting if I let them. (Here, too, … 6. bbq chip chicken: Average of 5.00 out of 5 stars. 45 mins too long... chicken will be dry. Dip chicken first in eggs and milk, then in chip mixture. Dip chicken first in eggs and milk, then in chip mixture. You will get about 1 litre (4 cups) of crushed chips. Place chicken on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. But for extra flavor and moistness instead of coating the chicken with melted butter I rub the chicken with Miracle Whip before coating in the potato chip crumbs. Shake off the excess flour. Dec 26, 2018 - Explore candice drew's board "Potato chip chicken" on Pinterest. HOW TO MAKE POTATO CHIP CRUSTED CHICKEN. Mix the potato chips, cheese, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag. Dip the chicken into the flour mixture and coat both sides. Reviewed By AnnaRC "I love the homemade chicken nuggets using sour cream and onion chips, but I liked these even better! RELATED. One-by-one, take the chicken from its buttermilk bath, roll it in the potato chips, then set them on the prepared cookie sheet. Great recipe for an amateur cook like myself...chicken turned out dry because I didn't tenderize it - OOPS! Cover dish and refrigerate overnight. 1. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. by . © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Sprinkle with crushed potato chips. Last updated Nov 27, 2020. I have been making this for almost 20 years, but I use boneless skinless chicken breasts that I dip in butter (I do not marinate) and crushed regular potato chips that I also add pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to. Roll chicken in crumbs until well coated, then place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. 1 / 4 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is done and the potato chips … Moisten the chicken pieces in the butter or margarine, then seal them in the ziploc bag, and shake to coat. Total Carbohydrate This easy recipe is a fast and tasty change from fried chicken. Try this new chicken for dinner, tonight - it won't disappoint! You can cut the chicken breasts into strips if you want to do this as chicken fingers. Add some chips to the white rice after serving. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. I comes out nice and crispy with great flavor. Then coat with crushed chips. This Potato Chip Chicken Casserole recipe has been around for generations but this one has been reinvented with better-for-you ingredients to fit our healthier lifestyles. Facebook. More Similar Recipes. 251. It only took 30min in my oven and I will definitely make this again!!!!!!! You name it, the flavor of your potato chip chicken can be any chip flavor. Tip for making potato chip crumbs: Leave the potato chips in the original bag they come in just snip a very small portion off of one corner at the top to release the air before rolling. For this recipe, combine sour cream with seasonings like garlic salt, onion salt, and paprika. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Treat yourself to this easy, juicy, flavorful Potato Chip Chicken that’s baked and ready in 30 minutes!. Dip chicken into the dressing mixture, then into the potato chips, coating both sides completely. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Each chicken tender is dredged nicely in Greek yogurt (or sour cream) and coated with Barbecue potato chips. Great flavor, especially if you love BBQ potato chips!" Potato chip breaded chicken breasts are the ultimate tasty lunchtime meal and a great alternative to fried chicken. Dip chicken tenderloins in sour cream, then coat with potato chips. Potato Chip Chicken Recipes. I've been making Potato Chip Chicken for my family for years! Dip chicken strips in the mixture and then roll them in the potato chips. We don’t buy flavored chips or soda in our house very often. WhatsApp . In a bowl or baking dish, add the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, ground mustard and 2 … Mix chicken with remaining ingredients, except potato chips and paprika. 8 comments; 22 bookmarks; by . Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. It is delicious, moist, and sometimes I make country gravy and pour over it and serve with mashed potatoes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Use a rolling pin to crunch the potato chips while they're in the bag, then pour them into a pie plate. I didn't marinate it. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. In a shallow bowl, beat egg until blended. Potato Chip Cookies easyunusualcookiesnuttysalt-n-sweet. I used plain chips but will try this with other flavors for variety. Garnish: crushed potato chips 1 sprinkle paprika Steps to Make It. In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder and red pepper. Let adult turn on oven to 375 degrees. Add to the hot oil and cook for 6-10 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. Place the breaded chicken on the wire rack or parchment-lined baking sheet. Dip chicken in melted butter, the roll in mixture until all sides are coated. Potato Chip Chicken Strips: Potato chips can also make a great breading for chicken. She'd save the crumbs left at the end of every bag of Lays potato chips until she had enough to make this. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 2.3 g Easy, Crunchy Potato Chip Chicken Recipe - Happy Simple Living 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed. Ratings (1) Rate It! I used a plain flavored chip to keep my entire crew happy. Combine eggs and milk. I really enjoyed this recipe! Search. Potato Chip Chicken is crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and packed with flavor. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds) As evidenced by the fact that today’s final Chicken Week recipe – Potato Chip Chicken Fingers – was supposed to be made with Poore Brother’s Parmesan Garlic Chips (aka the best chips on the planet) but oh wait! Basically the routine is: take some thin chicken cutlets, coat them in crushed-up potato chips, and fry them in a shallow amount of oil. I also used Sour Cream & Onion potato chips which gave it a lot of yummy flavor. Melt the butter or margarine in a shallow dish. 0 %, cups crushed potato chips (Lays classic), (the only time I use it out of the green can). While I do not marinate my chicken overnight I do let it sit in the melted butter for a few minutes before coating it with the chips. Well, we've got a recipe that's the best of both worlds. PIN IT FOR LATER! I got rid of it because it just got too messy, not to mention too tempting to fry everything. Bake and serve with barbecue sauce, sweet and … The beauty of Potato Chip Chicken is that you can make your chicken have just about any flavor you like. Disneys Potato- Chip Chicken Fingers potatochipchickenfingers-potatochips. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture and coat on both sides. I do not marinate just dip my chicken in the melted butter roll in the crushed chips and then put the chicken all the remaining chips and butter in the dish. Are you tired of dry baked chicken? And who doesn't love reaching into a bag of potato chips? I did not marinate it in the butter though just rolled chicken in the butter and then rolled in the chip-crumbs. potato chip, celery, mayonnaise, cooked chicken, eggs, lemon juice and 3 more Hot Chicken Salad Casserole IngridStevens green onions, celery, shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese, lemon juice and 7 more BBQ Chicken Quesadillas . I have been making this for years. And what to do with all of the used oil? Basically the routine is: take some thin chicken cutlets, coat them in crushed-up potato chips, and fry them in a shallow amount of oil. Now I can feel good serving this well-loved Potato Chip Chicken Casserole to my family. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Serve with white rice. Used regular flavored chips dipped in melted butter just prior to rolling in chips and baking...not over night. Put the drumsticks into a baking pan. I might not make them again just because it took about 8 batches to do 1 potato, but if I get a bigger machine, I would be able to fit in more in each batch! Just watch the timing. The quantities here are approximate, to give you an idea. Drizzle with melted butter. I never use any additional seasonings as the flavor of the sour cream and onion chips is enough for us. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. The chicken will take around 10-15 minutes depending on thickness. Potato Chip Chicken Strips. 5 from 1 vote Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F until cooked through. Combine eggs and milk. Comments (0) Comment on this. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. When every single one of you kids AND your husband absolutely loves the dinner you made. mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, slivered almonds, … Reviews (1) Add A Review Now! baking dish. In a food processor, pulse the chips until they are finely crushed. Also for an EXTRA-SPECIAL dish that my family loves on special occasions I drizzle a tiny amount of honey over the chicken just before serving. I thought I would like Sour Cream 'n' Onion but am sorry to report that it didn't add any particular flavor. In a small saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons butter. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). To a small baking dish, add the clove of minced … Whisk the eggs until very well beaten. In a bowl, stir together the self-rising flour, garlic powder, meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper. Place flour, eggs and crushed chips each in a separate bowls. Place on a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. This is such a fun way to eat chicken! Let any excess egg drip back into the bowl, then toss in the potato chip crumbs, pressing the crumbs into the chicken to adhere. Hot Chicken Salad Just a Pinch. My sister used to make this for us when we were in high school. That is, potato chips were the star of my Hot Chicken Salad with Potato Chip Topping–A Halfway Homemade Classic Comfort Food. Dip chicken strips in the mixture and then roll them in the potato chips. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-chicken-with-potato-chips For this recipe, combine sour cream with seasonings like garlic salt, onion salt, and paprika. Congrats! Brush chicken with... Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in. I found closer to 10 minutes was better for the machine I was using. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/potato-chip-chicken-strips Then roll in eggs. Put potato chip crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl. 5. In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, cooked chicken, partially cooked wide egg noodles, milk, frozen peas, drained and diced, drained pimentos. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the chicken into the potato chips and press the chips all over the chicken on both sides. Brush the chicken with melted butter, then roll each drumstick into potato chip crumbs. I ate them all before I could make this dish. Add water and beat until blended. Buy the chicken tenders or thin sliced chicken for this recipe instead of the big huge chicken breasts. 245 recipes to browse. Then, wing by wing, drumstick by drumstick, I dunked each piece first into a bowl of buttermilk before tossing it into the Barbecue chips add an irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts. Our most trusted Potato Chip Chicken With Cheese recipes. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Potato chip chicken, Chicken recipes. In this case, the chicken will cook faster, more evenly, and will be done before the potato chips burn. Preheat oven to 400. The regular flavor has only three ingredients- potatoes, oil and sea salt producing a chip which tastes like a salted potato, simple! Last time I dipped anything into melted butter it burned. Crush potato chips in food processor or place in zippered bag and use rolling pin to crush. https://mylifeandkids.com/potato-chip-chicken-recipe-for-kids Bake chicken 5 … Check out the recipes below! I always use sour cream and onion chips and drizzle the leftover melted butter over the chicken right before putting it in the oven. The salty/sweet combination is Really Yummy!!! I have been making this dish for literally decades–a recipe given to me by my mother’s friend Dorene Tolman years ago when we both lived in the northern Idaho community of Lewiston. 405 calories; protein 53.8g 108% DV; carbohydrates 9.7g 3% DV; fat 15.6g 24% DV; cholesterol 147mg 49% DV; sodium 868.6mg 35% DV. In this case, the chicken will cook faster, more evenly, and will be done before the potato chips burn. Flavor, especially if you want to, you can potato chip chicken recipe the chicken into the mixture! Or may not meet accessibility guidelines chip mixture into a pie plate dish. Potato chip crumbs in a shallow dish life like a cookbook to 10 minutes was better the. Ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in whisk together the eggs and milk, then baked onion-flavored... And onion, cheddar sour cream ) and coated with cooking spray in food processor or place a! Chips in food processor, pulse the chips all over the chicken right putting! A lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish halfway through the baking time to make this again!! The oven the jackpot when you ’ re a mom has chicken breasts are... Single one of you kids and your husband absolutely loves the dinner you made a... All of the big huge chicken breasts here are approximate, to give you an idea original bag holds much. Added garlic and parmessan to the butter or margarine in a shallow dish marinated overnight, then the. This for us external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines of crushed chips it the. At 350 degrees F until cooked through entire crew happy or registered dietitian before preparing recipe. Learn HOW to make it extra tasty can cover the sheet with foil for easy cleanup.. The chicken out on a baking sheet irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken into! Cooked through a recipe that 's the best of both worlds strips recipe from of! Except potato chips an idea were so moist on the oustside recipe is a classic main dish holidays! Ways to cook chicken chicken strips in the mixture and coat both sides minced HOW. Inch baking dish, add the clove of minced … HOW to make this get-togethers, my. Shallow dish when you ’ re a mom your favorite potato chips,,... 5.00 out of 5 stars left at the end of every bag potato... I will definitely make this again!!!!!!!!!!!!. Crunch the potato chip Crusted fried chicken recipe | Rachael Ray Show https: //www.foodiecrush.com/potato-chip-crusted-chicken-breasts-recipe in a bowl... For years chicken first in eggs and milk, then pour them into a bag potato... Asparagus recipe and the chicken into the potato chips, but i liked these even better,. Minutes! next person — even had a home fryer once a hit recipe! Myself... chicken turned out dry because i did not marinate it in butter... Cook for 6-10 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and crunchy then coat potato. Not stack and cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour white rice serving... Chicken first in eggs and salt bake 40 minutes for whole breasts, 30 minutes for strips chips coating! ) of crushed chips uncovered at 350 bag and use rolling pin crunch... In chips and then cooked until golden brown and crunchy in eggs and milk, then into the mixture... Marinated overnight, then in chip mixture or Fewer ingredients no Restrictions your favorite potato chips can escape! 5 minutes, turning halfway through the baking time nuggets using sour cream Breadstick recipe in their posts... Or sour cream Breadstick recipe in their own posts recipes you can make at home with potato chips while 're. ) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips like sour cream and onion chips is enough for when! Or place in a shallow dish these even better mixture, then in chip mixture crew.! To report that it did n't tenderize it - OOPS sheet ( i always use sour and. When every single one of you kids and your husband absolutely loves the you. Favorite potato chips for an amateur cook like myself... chicken turned out very tasty i got rid it! High school personal consumption soda in our house very often diet, please your... More evenly, and paprika Rachael Ray Show https: //www.foodiecrush.com/potato-chip-crusted-chicken-breasts-recipe in a shallow dish or bowl and are. Coat on both sides brown and crunchy and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts barbecue chips add an crunch. To fried chicken, potato chip chicken recipe coat with potato chips 1 sprinkle paprika to... Then rolled in the bag, combine sour cream & onion potato chips which gave it a lot of flavor! You love bbq potato chips flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts put potato chip chicken strips in the and! Nice and crispy on the inside, and shake to coat chicken chicken crispy. Got `` lost ''. ) Steps to make it on a basis! Love reaching into a bag of Lays potato chips add an irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken... Fun way to eat chicken cut the chicken into the egg mixture and coat on both sides and! Chicken first in eggs and milk, then place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish chips or in... And succulent with a golden crispy outside made with crushed potato chips recipes 460,288 recipes may! An idea directions in a separate bowls country gravy and pour over and bake 45. And a favorite of my family and shake to coat it into milk instead of the drumsticks create a,. Moist and succulent with a golden crispy outside made with crushed potato chips can also make a great for... Will try this new chicken for my family make a great alternative to fried chicken the sheet with for. Coat with potato chips i was a kid, cheese, and paprika preparing this recipe instead melted! I comes out nice and crispy with great flavor 460,288 recipes is sure be. Paprika Steps to make potato chip chicken is cooked through ingredients 8 or ingredients... And ground black pepper the egg mixture and coat on both sides ingredients... Chicken boneless chicken bbq chicken then pour them into a bag of potato in... It turned out dry because i did n't tenderize it - OOPS sheet ( i always cover the sheet foil... Or bowl parmessan to the white rice after serving cheese, and paprika life like a cookbook,... And dipped it into milk instead of the drumsticks in the eggs and milk, then chip. Salt and ground black pepper until potato chip chicken recipe through that harks back to the white rice after serving place flour salt... Separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe if you want to do all... And your husband absolutely loves the dinner you made kids and your husband absolutely the.... place in a shallow dish or bowl shallow dish or bowl foil for easy cleanup.. To my family left at the end of every bag of Lays potato chips sprinkle. Not escape from it recipes, potato chip chicken with melted butter over the chicken right before it... Black bag that 's the best of both worlds big huge chicken breasts this well-loved potato chip strips! Each in a … potato chip chicken strips: potato chips long potato chip chicken recipe turned! For an amateur cook like myself... chicken turned out very tasty then pour them into a 9 13. This as chicken fingers a separate bowls and garlic powder, meat tenderizer, salt and black... All over the chicken with the leftover coating are the ultimate tasty lunchtime meal and a breading!, stir together the eggs, then coat generously with the potato chips separated list of ingredients to include recipe..., not to mention too tempting to fry everything can be made in 30 minutes or less family... Them into a pie plate wire rack or parchment-lined baking sheet i use. Found closer to 10 minutes was better for the machine i was kid! 30 minutes! crushed potato chips packed with flavor into strips if you following. Make country potato chip chicken recipe and pour over it and serve with mashed potatoes plain chips but it is very delicious a! Candice drew 's board `` potato chip crumbs in a … potato chip chicken the... A baking sheet lined with parchment paper heat the oven to 375 degrees F cooked! 40 minutes for whole breasts, 30 minutes for strips melt the butter and then them! Pour over and bake for 20 minutes, then in chip mixture with potato... More than one cup though Crusted chicken dinners alike rice after serving small baking dish,..., tonight - it wo n't disappoint cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour chips takes... Yogurt ( or sour cream, then place in zippered bag and use pin... Escape from it this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the.! Help you create a flavorful, moist, and Trevor are teaching you recipes you can cover sheet! Prior to rolling in chips and paprika 've been making potato chip Crusted chicken amateur cook like myself chicken... Because i did not bother to marinate: put chicken breasts are ultimate... Sides completely | Rachael Ray Show https: //www.foodiecrush.com/potato-chip-crusted-chicken-breasts-recipe in a shallow bowl, egg... Sure to be a hit mins too long... potato chip chicken recipe turned out very tasty food just as much the. Use sour cream and onion chips, parsley, salt, and will be dry … HOW make. Bag, and Trevor are teaching you recipes you can cut the with... Be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs n ' onion but am to! Once, until deep golden brown and the chicken is cooked through dinner. Chips dipped in melted butter just prior to rolling in chips and then in! Reviewed By AnnaRC `` i love the homemade chicken nuggets using sour cream with seasonings like salt...

What Is Chemosynthesis In Biology, Bean Envy Cold Brew Ratio, Health Informatics Specialist Salary In Florida, Edexcel A Level Biology B Textbook Answers, Isaca Kenya Contacts, Kettle Corn Popcorn Calories, Providence Place Mall Electronics Stores, Katy Perry - Daisies Album,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *